Sunday 30 June 2013

46. Family

SUNDAY:


Hooray, 6 Post-It notes and three posts later and we've finally reached Sunday's! It's the first in what seems like a long time to be done on the day it was actually supposed to be done on. I went for more American comedy, though this time it's Modern Family. I've been watching it fairly obsessively for the past few days (I think I managed to get through the first two seasons in about half a week) and I love it; my flatmate, Sani, lent it to me ages ago and I only got round to watching it recently, in a dramatically staged coup of friend-enabled American sitcom marathon viewing. This is based on one of the promotional DVD images for the second season and includes all of the key characters, though the accuracy is a bit off in some cases: Luke (bottom right), despite being about 10, has the body of a large 50 year old man, while Manny (middle right) looks a bit like a mob boss, and you can barely make out Haley's (top right) face. Phil's (lying down at the front) hair started to look a little too much like Elvis' (the King), but I sorted that out - I initially wasn't sure how much I liked him but he's really grown on me and I didn't want him to look wildly unlike his charming, charismatic self!

No comments:

Post a Comment