Sunday 23 June 2013

37. Eyes


I did actually draw this one on the night it was due for, so no forfeit this post. It is, however, not drawn on a Post-It note, like the images in the last post, because I left my Post-It notes at work on Friday (the ones at home I stubbornly insist are too yellow). I quite like the change, though I do really love those notecards. This drawing is of the character in the film Pan's Labyrinth, whose eyes are in the palms of his hands, and it was also drawn without a reference image because I didn't have Internet access that day. I'm very happy with how it turned out, though I honestly haven't looked up the film stills or the character information since. It just didn't really occur to me to (lazy) and part of me is too creeped out to do it now, but my ego also seems to be too proud to face the disappointment of having made a mistake.


No comments:

Post a Comment