Monday 17 June 2013

33. Expectations


Sometimes they can be misleading. I'm a bit conflicted about expectations at the moment - I'm not sure whether to lower them or embrace the robust phenomenological experience of disappointment. None of my limericks were awarded stars today. Those statements may be completely unrelated. Hah, got you wondering now!

Disclaimer: I did actually have a remote-controlled car once, and it was fantastic. However, that was before I decided that I really like socks. I do really, really like socks (snaps to Dumbledore). Also, I recently received a lot of birthday presents and, though none of them were remote-controlled cars or socks, they all totally blew any expectations out of the water, so no worries that this is in any way connected to that!

2 comments:

  1. I trust your birthday presents EXCEEDED your expectations....

    ReplyDelete