Tuesday 18 June 2013

34. Stars


I spent a little while wondering what I could draw for this theme, until the answer hit me like a high-speed wombat convoy (not bricks, everyone always gets hit by bricks): today I won the LimerichallengeTM of the day for the first time (I was runner-up once before - see entry 29. Happiness)! Aside from making me very happy (and slightly smug - just look at that smugface there), as the day's winner I got to put two stars on the competition scoreboard over in my friend's office - I can't believe I didn't hit on the connection before! For info., the limerick theme was based on the keywords 'esteem' and 'waffle', and the entries were incredibly varied and often hilarious!

3 comments:

  1. What no commentary.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet - I'm behind now :[ ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My God, it's [almost] full of stars!

    ReplyDelete