Tuesday 4 June 2013

19. Gray


Late again - I need to get into a better habit of doing and posting these on time. This was just a quick one that I drew the outline for last night, after staying up very late watching Inception with my flatmates, and then finished and uploaded this morning. It's now a quarter past 11 as I'm writing this and I still have the next one to do! I decided to go with the London skyline (my home town!) this time rather than any of assorted other ideas - "greys" as in aliens, a picture of a picture of Dorian Gray (thanks Alex, again!) - since I wasn't sure I could do them justice in the time before I folded and went to bed. It's a popular misconception that London, and indeed the British Isles as a whole, is predominantly grey, but it's actually rather multicultural in parts. Also, we do have other weather sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment