Sunday 23 June 2013

36. Precious Treasure

I have a new dongle! (Thanks to T-Mobile's excellent customer service!) This is the first of a few late posts, partly due to my lack of Internet connection (and laziness, which may already be a familiar theme...) - the first drawing was done without a reference picture, and I'm actually pretty proud of how it turned out, especially the hands and feet:  



Yes, it's Gollum with the One Ring. Some might say predictable, I say the logical choice. Also, the movies are great, including The Hobbit, Part I


My second, forfeit, drawing is a collection of all the things I would try and take with me if the flat was on fire. It includes the standard things like phone, passport, and money, along with some things which are standard to me, like family photos and laptop, but also things like shoes and a coat, because it would be awful if you became homeless in a fire and didn't have any shoes to stand around waiting for the fire brigade in. I've just realised that I didn't include any keys, but I suppose that, although it seems harsh, you wouldn't actually need them if your home burned down.

1 comment:

  1. That second one's a great idea (kind of a mini challenge in itself).

    As for Gollum - Nothing wrong with obvious. Means you can save your imagination for some of the more obscure ones coming.

    ReplyDelete