Sunday 16 June 2013

31. Flowers


I'm late again with this post, so I think that means I'll do another forfeit later! I don't mind - there are a lot of things you can do with flowers! I didn't know this before I started this drawing, but it turns out that flower-bearding is actually a thing. Who knew?! I think it's actually incredibly cool, and if I had a beard I might entertain the idea of doing something similar! On the other hand, here's the reference photo: https://www.shaveyourstyle.com/typo3temp/pics/Shave-your-style-London-ShortBoxedBeard-Ashley4_ea59a2e2d7.jpg, and I think that this guy is also giving great beard (thanks Top Model for imbuing me with your inimicable vernacular!).

I also thought I'd upload a photograph of all the previous month's posts up on the wall in my room: my current camera has an amazing panorama mode which comes in so useful for things like this! The extra item taped up below them is two tickets for The Rocky Horror Show when it comes to town, given to me by my amazing office-mate for my birthday - so exciting!


Aaaaaaaand, here it is - my extra drawing!


I think I should have been more careful with the line-art before starting to outline it, but I'm still happy with how it turned out. The flowers were particularly fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment